There are a lot of types of ice cream, but it is really up to you what kind of ice cream you choose to eat with which ingredients. Specially these days where people are starting become very aware of their health and what they eat. Even for desserts!
Here is how you can make it.
- 2 cups of frozen antioxidant blend fruit (strawberries, blueberries, pomegranate and cherry)
- 2 cups tightly packed mixture of greens (we used baby kale and spinach)
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons hemp hearts
- 2/3 cup of ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave (optional, only if you like it a little sweeter)
1) Put ingredients into blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
2) You can add or subtract almond milk or ice cubes to get the right consistency.