scrambled egss is one of my favorite dishes for breakfastttt but i always like to change it up a lil bit by findin different types of ways i can make them in a different wayyy
this are the ingredients you are going to need
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 firm-ripe California avocado
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup grated extra-sharp Cheddar (about 2 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- Chopped fresh cilantro sprigs for garnish
1. Chop onion. Halve, pit, and peel avocado and cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
2. In a bowl whisk together eggs and Cheddar and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a nonstick skillet heat butter over moderately high heat until foam subsides and sauté onion, stirring, until just beginning to soften, about 2 minutes. Add egg mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until eggs are just set, about 1 minute. Remove skillet from heat and stir in avocado. Serve eggs garnished with cilantro.