In total it has:
- 22 Calories
- 0g Fat
- 6g Sodium
- 28g Potassium
- 3g Carbs
- 0.07g Fiber
- 2.2g Sugar
- 2g protein
Here are the ingredients and how you can make it!
1) Squeeze 1/2 of a grapefruit into a mixing bowl.
2) Add two servings of Mangosteen juice.
3) Add 1/4 cup lemon juice
4) Add 2 cups of blueberries to the bowl and mix.
5) Boil the blueberries the same way the strawberries were boiled above.
6) After the blueberries are boiled soft, add to a blender or food processor.
7) Blend on high, let cool for 5-7 minutes.
8) After the mixture has slightly cooled, add five packets of gelatin and one packet of Stevia in the Raw to the blender.
9) Blend until there are no clumps.
10) Add to a flat baking sheet or tin.
11) Add to refrigerator for one hour to firm.