Personally one of my favorites! :D sooo easy to make with just a couple of ingredientsss! i think that these eggs were basically what i eat when i have to appetite and i just want to eat something quick!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1 tsp chopped salted shrimp
1) Beat the eggs and mix them in a bowl.
Add chopped salted shrimp in the bowl and mix them evenly.
2) Pour water into the earthen pot (ttukbaegi) and add kelp.
Heat it up on high heat.
3) Take out kelp from the earthen pot when it boils.
4) Pour beaten eggs into the earthen pot. Stir in the beaten eggs until they thicken just like soft tofu.
5) Add chopped green onions and close the lid.
6) Boil it on low heat for 20 seconds.