Probably one of the healthiest tarts i've seen so far!
Here are the ingredients so you get an idea of what goes in there!
1) Pate Brisee Dough:
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick), cold & cut into very small cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8-1/4 cup ice water (2-4 tablespoons roughly)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup packed basil leaves, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced (1 tablespoon)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb fresh Roma or plum tomatoes
- 1 lb fresh zucchini