Here is a recipe of a healthy skinny bite that takes into consideration the number of calories but also all the other nutrients that are needed for a natural glow!
- Olive oil
- Fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper
What you need to do:
1) Preheat oven to 400.
2) Rinse and pat dry salmon.
3) Drizzle some olive oil in a baking pan and spread around.
4) Squeeze 2-3 cloves of garlic into 3-4 T of olive oil. I use a garlic press for this.
5) Place filets in pan and season with salt and cracked pepper.
6) Spread the olive oil-garlic mixture on top of each filet.
7) Rinse, dry and lightly chop or pull apart some rosemary leaves and sprinkle on top
8) Add some thinly sliced lemon and then some more rosemary
9) This takes like 10 minutes total, so easy! Then just pop in the oven.