Hello My Beau's are you all ready to have radiant skin with me well I hope you're hyped because I will be trying these out! I love house remedies and DIY's so today I will be talking about Green Tea what it does to every part of our skin and what does it do to our skin. Let's not forget the benefits of Green Tea, I mean who doesn't love tea? right? We know that Fall is here and Winter is almost around the corner so I decided to make this awesome card let me tell you these recipes are for all skin types. Should we get started? VAMONOS!
1. Improves Skin Complexion
We all know that Koreans have really pretty skin and I found another reason why they're always drinking tea and water. Green tea is one of the reasons why they have a flawless complexion. Green tea improves your skin complexion and makes your skin healthy. It takes out toxins from the skin, heals blemishes and scars, and reduces inflammation. It even improves the skin’s elasticity. How great is that?!
1. Cut open 2 used green tea bags and scoop out their contents.
2. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of raw honey.
3. Mix in a little lemon juice.
4. Apply it on your face and allow it to sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
6. Use this face mask once or twice a week.
2. Reduces Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles
We all have that friend that is always complaining about her/him having dark circles and big under eye bags. I consider myself one of them but no worries. One of the things green tea does to our under eyes are that the antioxidants in green tea helps treat puffy eyes as well as dark circles. They help shrink blood vessels underneath the delicate skin around the eyes. This in turn reduces swelling and puffiness.
Bonus: Green Tea has Vitamin K that helps lighten dark circles under the eyes.
1. Put 2 used green tea bags in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. Place the cold tea bags on your closed eyelids.
3. Sit back and relax for 15 minutes.
4. Use this remedy twice daily until you are satisfied with the results
3. Fights Aging Signs
Believe it or not every girl starts to panic when you're turning 23 and you start to see wrinkles on the sides of your eyes or your lips. I mean its common we are all getting older, let me tell you that Green tea has anti-aging and antioxidant benefits that can help prevent signs of skin aging. Such as sagging skin, sun damage, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. Green tea helps neutralize harmful free radicals, which can cause significant damage to the skin and accelerate the aging process. In other words it helps fight prevent skin cancer.
• Mix 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon of ground green tea leaves and a little turmeric powder. Apply it on your face and neck. Allow it to sit for 20 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. Use this face mask once or twice a week.
• Another option is to simply mix 1 teaspoon of Matcha green tea and a few drops of water to make a paste. If you have dry skin, add 1 teaspoon of Matcha green tea and ½ teaspoon each of extra-virgin coconut oil and warm water. Apply it on your face, leave it on until it dries completely, then rinse it off with warm water. Do this a few times a week.
4. Treats Acne and Pimples
Who here suffers from extreme acne? girl/boy I got you covered did you know that green tea has antibacterial agents that help fight acne-causing bacteria. Catechins even help regulate hormonal imbalances in the body, one of the key causes of acne, it also works as a anti-inflammatory property. Green tea helps reduce the redness and inflammation brought about by acne.
1. Mix ¼ cup each of freshly brewed green tea and water.
2. Use a cotton ball to apply this solution on the affected area.
3. Allow it to sit for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse it off with cool water.
4. Do this twice daily until you have acne-free skin.
5. Works as a Skin Toner
Who doesnt love TONER? everyone does its natural and not processed, I might start making my own toner. Believe it or not this popular beverage also works as a natural toner for your skin. It helps draw out impurities, reduce large pores and give your skin a nice healthy glow. It even helps keep your skin hydrated, which is essential for healthy skin.
1. Brew 2 cups of green tea and allow it to cool.
2. Add a few drops of any essential oil of your choice.
3. Put the solution in a clean spray bottle.
4. Spray the solution on your face or apply it with a cotton ball twice daily.
People with skin conditions, such as psoriasis and rosacea, can also use this solution.
6. Stimulates Hair Growth
We all know that Koreans have very healthy thick hair here's the secret everyone's been wanting to know. Green tea contains a high amount of antioxidants that promotes hair growth. The catechins in it have 5-alpha-reductase properties that help block DHT (Dihydrotestosterone), one of the key causes of hair loss. It can even promote the growth of new hair and prevent common problems like dry scalp and dandruff.
Hold on let me go to Walmart and buy all the green tea in their shelf.
• After washing your hair, rinse it with cool, freshly brewed green tea. Leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse it out with cool water. Do this 2 or 3 times a week for a couple of months.
• Also, drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea daily to enjoy strong and beautiful hair.
7. Protects against Sun Damage
Like I said in my last card Koreans and sun do not get along well together and for them to have pale skin is a must in their culture. But there is a catch did you know that Green tea can even protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. The tannic acid, theobromine and polyphenols in green tea can help soothe and heal sunburned skin by neutralizing the damage from exposure to UV rays.
1. Brew 2 to 3 cups of green tea and put it in the refrigerator for some time.
2. Soak a soft cloth in the tea and gently apply it to the sunburned areas.
3. Repeat 2 or 3 times a day to relieve pain and redness.
8. Makes Hair Shiny
I have really thin hair and damaged hair so I will be doing this hair mask. Green Tea makes your hair strong and healthy, green tea also makes your hair shiny and full of life. Plus, it protects your hair from damage due to pollution and harsh products. Plus the high levels of panthenol and vitamins E and C help keep your hair conditioned.
1. Steep 2 or 3 green tea bags in 4 cups of hot water for an hour.
2. Remove the tea bags and allow the solution to cool.
3. Dampen your hair and then rinse your hair with this solution.
4. Wait 10 minutes, then wash your hair with shampoo.
5. Rinse your hair with cool water to seal in the shine.
6. Use this remedy 2 or 3 times a week.
9. Shrinks Open Pores
ATTENTION OILY FACES! this one is for you that suffer of big pores or have acne prone skin girl/boy this is for you! Due to its antioxidant and astringent properties, green tea can help shrink enlarged pores that tend to get clogged and eventually get infected with bacteria. Thus, it will help smooth and tighten your skin.
• Steep a cup of strong green tea and allow it to cool. Mix a few tablespoons of this tea in 2 tablespoons of bentonite clay or any cosmetic clay to make a paste. Spread this pore-tightening face mask on your face and allow it to dry completely. Gently scrub it off and rinse your face with warm water.
• Also, drink a few cups of green tea daily to flush toxins out of your body.
10. Exfoliates Skin
I exfoliate every night and morning before putting any make up or my daily skin care creams so this is awesome. Let's learn more about green tea because its rough texture of dry green tea leaves helps exfoliate your skin to get rid of dead skin cells, dirt and other impurities.
• Mix together 1 tablespoon of dried green tea, 1 cup of sugar, ½ cup of extra-virgin olive oil and 2 tablespoons of raw honey. Apply it on your face and/or body and gently rub it in circular motions. Finally, rinse it off with warm water. Use this facial scrub once or twice a week.
• Another option is to brew 1 green tea bag in 1/3 cup of water. Allow it to cool. Put 1 tablespoon of this green tea into a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of sugar to it. If the mixture seems runny, add more sugar. Use this mixture as an exfoliating skin scrub once or twice a week.
Here's a video if you doubt... I'm not lying people please believe me!!
This is it for today's segment! make sure to subscribe to our kbeauty and kfashion area! for more updates! I hope you all enjoyed this card like I did Till next one Stay Flawless Beau's!
Le Muah ~ Nana♥
KpopINT Kbeauty Tag List
♡My lovely taggers♡
♡If you want to be tagged let me know I’ll try my best to tag you all ♡