Thanks again to MiranPark88 for the video. I changed up a few things but overall, it was easy and very good!
1) Bread Crumbs
2) Grated Parmesan Cheese
5) Ground Pepper
6) Dijon Mustard (with grains)
7) Chicken Breast
1) Mix everything except the Dijon Mustard
2) Pound chicken breast
3) Brush Dijon Mustard on chicken
4) Coat the bread crumb mix
5) Olive oil on pan and fry 1~2min each side
6) Place the chicken (in oven pan) in oven for 5~8min (200 Celsius)
1) On the chicken fry pan, butter, red onion, cherry tomatoes, capers, & ground pepper.
I used one chicken schnitzel as a sandwich and ate the other as is. Try it, you'll love it!