Hello! This is my first card on Vingle, I've been on Vingle for a little over a year now, but I've finally decided to start making cards! I thought it would be appropriate for my first card to be about the lights of my life, aka Pentagon!
This is the first installment in what will soon become a long series that will help you all get to know groups, and then their members! I hope you enjoy!
● Their name, Pentagon, was coined based on the concept of their survival show, Pentagon Maker, in which each of the members strived to achieve a perfect score in the five categories needed to become the perfect idol; Vocal/Rap, Dance, Talent, Mind, and Teamwork.
● They debuted October 10th, 2016 with the song 'Gorilla'.
● They were formed under CUBE Entertainment, home to CLC, and formerly Beast and 4minute.
● They are a 10 member boy group, consisting of 7 vocalists and 3 rappers.
● They don't have any one particular music style, but rather they say that since they often write their own songs, whatever they write is their style. (They dabble in a range of genres.)
● Both of their title tracks, however, have been more Hip-hop or EDM, though.
● They have two Music Videos currently released; 'Gorilla' and 'Can You Feel it?'.
● They have two albums currently; Pentagon and Five Senses.
● I would also recommend their songs 'Organic Song' and 'You Are'. (Their other songs are worth a listen as well, of course!)
● 'Organic Song' was written by their member E'Dawn.
● 'You Are' was written by their member Hui.
● They were nominated for 2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards' (MAMA Awards') Best New Male Artist and Artist of the Year.
● They received 45th place for Asia Artist Awards' Most Popular Artist Award.
● Here are some videos to get you aquainted with them, though I seriously recommend watching Pentagon Maker! Which can be done using this masterpost!
● Because Pentagon is a new group, they don't exactly have a large supply of subbers, so the Pentagon subbers (some of the best people ever, haha!) are working hard to get the episodes of Pentagon Maker subbed.
● As of right now, up to Episode 7 (out of 12 episodes) are subbed.
I hope you enjoyed, and if you have any questions, relating to Pentagon or not, feel free to leave them in the comments section and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! ❤
Also, if you're interested in being tagged in the future installments of 'Get to Know: ____" let me know!!!
I will be posting profiles of the Pentagon members as soon as I am able to do so, starting from oldest to youngest!
Talk to you soon!
Note: None of the photos or videos are mine, so credit goes to the owners~ ^^ I'm pretty sure the photos were all taken by Pentagon themselves but nonetheless :p