This is the third of ten cards introducing the members of the rookie group, Pentagon! If you would like to check out the others in the series, they can be found in my "Get to Know: ____" collection!
Stay tuned, as I will try to upload the next installment as quickly as possible! ❤ Hope you enjoy!~
• Full Name: Yang Hongseok (양홍석)
• Position: Vocalist, Mom of the Group
• Birthday: April 17th, 1994
• Height: 180cm (5'10")
• Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
• Before he was a CUBE trainee, Hongseok auditioned at JYP Entertainment, but was sadly not accepted.
• When he was living in Hong Kong, Hongseok auditioned for YG entertainment, and was accepted as a trainee.
• He was in the survival program 'Mix & Match', which went on to form the group Ikon. He did not end up making it into Ikon, and it was soon after that he left YG to join CUBE Entertainment.
• The video is one of him singing briefly on the program 'Mix & Match'.
• I have included a video that allows you to see Hongseok's vocal color, an excerpt from Pentagon Maker!
• He has somewhat of a fitness thing, he works out a lot and had pretty nice muscles to show for it.
• Despite that, he's a very soft boy~ So pure~
• He often will introduce himself as 'The Mom of Pentagon' or 'The Mom of Dorm A', and it's really accurate, considering he does a lot of housework for the boys like their mother, haha~
• He also tends to act like a child at times, (not in a bad way), and he is very beagle-like.
• He is very intelligent, and speaks at least 3 languages.
• He's pretty laid back, but can be a bit savage at times~
• Hongseok modeled for the brand CLRIDEN alongside fellow CUBE artist, Hyuna.
• He said that he becomes happy when he is with his members, he becomes sad when he can’t practice, and he becomes mad when people take him for granted.
• He went to the University of International Business and Economics.
• He lived in America (San Diego), Singapore, and China (Hong Kong) for a total of 11 years.
• He can do a handstand from a seated position.
• He's good friends with Yoosu from the survival program 'No.Mercy' (the show that created Monsta X).
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed~ Please forgive me if you don't agree with my description of his personality, as it's simply how I interpret him to be, not necessarily how he is.
If you have any questions, relating to Hongseok, Pentagon, or otherwise, feel free to leave them in the comments section and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
I'm tagging those who requested for me to do so!
Gorilla Mod Squad~ :
Penta-stan Tag List:
If you would like to be tagged in the future (whether for the 'Get to Know: ___' series, or for all of my future Pentagon content), let me know in the comments!
Note: None of the photos, gifs, or videos are mine, so credit goes to the owners~ ^^ Credit for the photos goes to the lovely fansites so took them, and as for the gifs, I'm not positive on the owner since they'd been buried in my phone for a while ;3; but it's from Tumblr, so,,,