Hello everyone! Welcome to the first installment of Yongguk Fridays! I decided that the best way to kick us off would be to make a 'Get to Know' post all about our spectacular leader!
So sorry that this wasn't technically uploaded on Friday, things came up that prevented me from doing so. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy!
• Full Name: Bang Yongguk ( 방용국)
• Matoki: Shishimato (Red)
• Position: Leader, Main Rapper
• Birthday: March 31st, 1990
• Height: 182cm (6'0")
• Hometown: Incheon, South Korea
• Unofficial Positions: Composer, Dad
• Motto: “Do what you like and love what you do.”
• Thanks to an interview I located, I will be making an entire card dedicated to Yongguk's past. He has a very interesting story~
• Yongguk can rap over just about any tune and it will sound cool~ from everything from Young, Wild & Free to Feel So Good, it's hard to imagine something he can't do!
• I have included songs in the videos above that include some of my favorite raps from Yongguk!
• Yongguk is known for being extremely complex and philosophical. He really cares about social issues and isn't afraid to speak up.
• He's extremely charitable, sponsoring 2 villages and 3 children, among providing other donations. He and B.A.P will sometimes hold benefit concerts as well.
• Known for looking scary, but acting friendly. When you see him in the One Shot and Skydive music videos, and then see him outside of them, it's a near 180!~
• He's somewhat on the timid side.
• He insists he can’t do aegyo. His voice doesn't match well with it, and he's awkward when doing so, so it turns out more comical than cute~ (But it's still cute~)
• He absolutely loves Tigger~
• He has an older sister and a twin brother.
• He has tattoos. A chest piece that says 'Viva la Revolution', a piece on his right bicep that says 'Make art, not war', a piece on his back that says 'Do what u like, and luv what u do', and a piece on his upper right arm that is a portrait of the Greek God Zeus.
• His sister (Natasha) runs her own tattoo parlor with her husband. (I think his brother, Yongnam, works at an Ikea, but I could be wrong)
• Speaks Korean, Japanese, and English.
• In B.A.P, he is closest to Himchan.
• Yongguk only started talking at 5 years old.
That's all for this week! Thanks for tuning in to Yongguk Fridays~ I hope to see you next time! Please forgive me if you don't agree with my description of his personality, as it's simply how I interpret him to be, not necessarily how he is.
If you have any questions, relating to Yongguk, B.A.P, or otherwise, feel free to leave them in the comments section and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
I'm tagging those who requested for me to do so!
@nikkitty @kpopandkimchi @IsoldaPazo @MelissaGarza @jjrockstar @SimplyAwkward @VatcheeAfondi99 @destiny1419 @Kayto4 @PrettieeEmm @MrsBangYongguk @MrsChoiJunhong @SweetDuella @NyKeaKing @KellyOConnor @YongRaviZiMon @JaxomB @starbell808 @mszmarclyne93 @Qilin94 @yukigintokie @MaeLyn @vixxstarlight1 @TheEnlightment @NadineEsquivel @DonnaSearles @XergaB20 @karinamiranda81 @EvilGenius @mitchix5 @LemonLassie @KenyaMendoza @YeseniaLira @AraceliJimenez @turntuptae @InfinitySky @EXOisBae @AaliyahNewbell @bapastro @JordanShuler
If you would like to be tagged in the future (whether for the 'Get to Know: ___' series, or for all future B.A.P content), let me know in the comments!
Note: None of the photos, gifs, or videos are mine, so credit goes to the owners~ ^^ Credit for the photos goes to the lovely fansites so took them, and as for the gifs, I'm not positive on the owner since they'd been buried in my phone for a while ;3; but it's from Tumblr, so,,,