Man I never felt so bi-polar until after watching this episode...gosh I love it and yet hated it. It was perfect, but unsatisfying...like I said I became bi-polar for an hour.
Well let's begin the recap for the second to lat episode T-T:
1) So JW stops her from going by using Little Sun and I just have to say that it's epic with her acting! Hahaha.... :P
2) Whoa I did not expect that kiss between KW and Little Sun at all, but he seem completely fine with it...maybe a love connection is finally building between them?
3) They finally have a cute real date, but it then gets ruin by the little ghost boy who needs to say his mom...sigh...
4) He let's her go, because he doesn't want to be selfish...I DON'T CARE if you are selfish you should have been like stay here! Which I guess he was trying too, but the girl is stubborn... Tae is killing me...
5) JW CRIED! Now this scene got to me a lot, maybe because I never expected the cool-head JW to cry! And then he painfully whispers that she never once said that she loves him, even after he confess to her! T-T
6) 375 DAYS pass by since she left him and you can tell how much he suffer, just by the fact he said that she has left him for 375 days....
7)That ending! Ugh....I did like it, but then (this is where the bi-polar hits the most!) I was like no...it was good I like how he use the same words that she told him to call her (irony) but then I love how it wasn't over-dramatic like how most dramas tend to do...it was different.
Well hopefully the FINAL EPISODE well leave us satisfy with tears of joy. Comment your thoughts on today's episode and what you are excepting from the last episode. :)