This is the second of six cards introducing the members of the group, B.A.P! If you would like to check out the others in the series, they can be found in my "Get to Know: ___" collection!
Stay tuned, as I will try to upload the next installment as quickly as possible! ❤ Hope you enjoy!~
• Full Name: Kim Himchan ( 김힘찬)
• Matoki: Tatsmato (Pink)
• Position: Sub-Vocalist, Visual
• Birthday: April 19th, 1990
• Height: 180cm (5'11")
• Hometown: Seoul, South Korea
• Unofficial Positions: Mom
• Motto: “And when you need to rest, rest. Always do your best.”
• Was an MC on SBS’ “MTV The Show” which he hosted with Secret’s Hyosung, f(x)’s Luna, Girl’s Day’s Hyeri and Jewelry’s Eunjung.
• He was a back up dancer for Untouchable and Secret.
• Himchan has a certain vocal range that is very pleasing to the ears. It's somewhat deep, it's very relaxing to listen to.
• I have included a couple of songs above in which I feel Himchan performed especially well.
• Cares a lot about the fans and what they think.
• So much so that he was given the nickname 'fan fool'.
• He is often described as a Gentle Pacifist by himself and those close to him.
• He is very insecure, and he tends to mask his insecurities with a facade of narcissism.
• He sais that he doesn’t have a role model, because he wants to make himself one.
• He is highly sensitive.
• He thinks his appeal is that he seems approachable and has a smooth image.
• He's said to be the best at Aegyo in B.A.P.
• Nonetheless, he's a goofball. ❤
• He has an older sister.
• He was an ulzzang prior to debut.
• Graduated from a famous art high school, majoring in traditional korean music. He went to college to study traditional music as well. He can play the janggu, the daegeum, the ggwaenggari and the jembe.
• He can also play the piano, the drums, the guitar and the violin.
• Started getting interested in hip-hop because of a friend he met in college.
• When he was in kindergarten he was an extreme goofball. He used to get in a lot of trouble from his teacher because of that.
• He was street-casted.
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed~ Please forgive me if you don't agree with my description of his personality, as it's simply how I interpret him to be, not necessarily how he is.
If you have any questions, relating to Himchan, B.A.P, or otherwise, feel free to leave them in the comments section and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
I'm tagging those who requested for me to do so!
@nikkitty @kpopandkimchi @IsoldaPazo @MelissaGarza @jjrockstar @SimplyAwkward @VatcheeAfondi99 @destiny1419 @Kayto4 @PrettieeEmm @MrsBangYongguk @MrsChoiJunhong @SweetDuella @NyKeaKing @KellyOConnor @YongRaviZiMon @JaxomB @starbell808 @mszmarclyne93 @Qilin94 @yukigintokie @MaeLyn @vixxstarlight1 @TheEnlightment @NadineEsquivel @DonnaSearles @XergaB20 @karinamiranda81 @EvilGenius @mitchix5 @LemonLassie @KenyaMendoza @YeseniaLira @AraceliJimenez @turntuptae @InfinitySky @EXOisBae @AaliyahNewbell @bapastro @JordanShuler @awkwardjazzy @cns1391
If you would like to be tagged in the future (whether for the 'Get to Know: ___' series, or for all future B.A.P content), let me know in the comments!
Note: None of the photos, gifs, or videos are mine, so credit goes to the owners~ ^^ Credit for the photos goes to the lovely fansites so took them, and as for the gifs, I'm not positive on the owner since they'd been buried in my phone for a while ;3; but it's from Tumblr, so,,,