Hello beautiful people! It is Monday so you know what that means, it is time for some lovely eye candy and this week, I have chosen the one and only, Rain.
Name: Jung Ji Joon
Stage Name: Rain
Date of Birth: June 25, 1982
Place of Birth: Seosan, South Chungcheong Province, South Korea
Education: Kyung Hee University (majored in music)
Current Label: R.A.I.N. Company
- Rain was Time magazine's 2007 most influential person in the world.
- He has collaborated with American artists Lil' Kim and 3LW on their albums.
- In 2006, he sold out Madison Square Garden in 2 days.
- He is a workaholic. He is so devoted to his work that after he finished filming the movie, Ninja Assassin, he flew to Japan to perform a set of concert only 2 days later.
- His family was very poor. His mother passed away when he was young from an illness that could have been treated if the family had the money. Rain attributes the death of his mother as his motivation in life to strive for bigger and better things.
- On January 19, 2017, Rain married his long time girlfriend, Kim Tae Hee in a small and private ceremony. The couple said that they decided on a small, intimate wedding because they did not feel it was right to have such a lavish celebration when the economy in the country wasn't the best at the moment.