10+ Views

Are there any hospitals that foreigners can go when they get involved in an accident or get sick?

The Seoul Global Center (SGC) launched by Seoul Metropolitan Government operates a 24-hour Medical Referral Service (MRS) for foreign nationals. Medically trained, English-speaking staff provide information and recommendations on medical facilities and services. The MRS team has striven to provide quality medical information by regularly visiting medical facilities that offer medical services to foreigners. The team constantly seeks to make improvements by collecting feedback from foreign nationals.
However, in case of emergency, please call 119 to get emergency assistance, including an ambulance. The ambulance service is provided free of charge. Interpreters are available for foreign nationals who do not speak Korean. This service is provided 24/7 and will help you with information on hospitals, illness consultation, first-aid methods, and interpretation for patients in English, Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian, and Vietnamese.

-Shinchon Severance Hospital
Address: Yonsei-ro 50-1 Seodaemun-gu, Seoul
Inquiry: +82-2-2228-5800 (English, Chinese, Russian), +82-2-2228-5801 (Japanese)
Website: (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)
Consultation hours: 8:30 – 17:30 (weekdays) / 8:30-12:30 (Saturday) / closed Sunday

For more information, click here.
1 Share