A great and easy recipe if you have a cake pop machine!
For these little bites of heaven, you'll need:
-1 1/2 cups flour
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 cup butter, softened
-1 cup sugar, + 1/2 cup for dusting
-1 tablespoon vanilla extract
-1 tablespoon pure lemon extract
-1/2 cup milk
-1/4 cup cinnamon, for dusting
1. Fill a large bowl or paper bag with cinnamon and sugar to top and set aside.
2. Cream together sugar and butter in a stand mixer.
3. Add in eggs, mix thoroughly.
4. Add in vanilla, milk and extracts.
5. Slowly fold in flour and baking soda- be careful not to overmix.
6. Pour batter into a squeeze bottle or a ziploc bag with the tip cut off.
7. Squeeze batter to fill bottom of a well heated and greased cake pop machine.
8. Cook according to manufacturers directions (about 5 minutes).
9. While piping hot out of the machine, dump into sugar and cinnamon bag/bowl and toss to evenly coat.
10. Eat immediately and enjoy!
Click on the link for more pictures and different variations of this amazing dessert!