We love love love Los Angeles, but one of the highlights of Episode 4 of The Heirs was definitely the return to Seoul. So much more good stuff this episode - so click through to see Mwave′s Top 10 Moments of The Heirs: Episode 4!
1. Cha Eun Sang: ‘Thank you.’ I said my thanks.
‘Good bye.’ I said my farewells.
I did everything.
So don’t leave your fiancée behind to ask petty things like that.
2. Bestest (step) brother ever?
3. Han Gi Ae:Omo, omo, omo. Am I being threatened right now?
Park Hee Nam: Yes. My heart hurts too.
Han Gi Ae: This ajumma…Who threatens with affection?
4. Hallelujah. He finally left LA.
5. Cho Myung Soo: I’ll be right back after I see my dad go to work.
Choi Young Do: I can just wait here.
Cho Myung Soo: It′s okay for you, but not for my dad. My dad really hates you.
Choi Young Do: If there’s a misunderstanding, we should clear it up.
Cho Myung Soo: It would be great if there was a misunderstanding. He just hates you the way you are.