It is that time of year again.
We are recruiting Moderators who, from April will lead the growth of their respective communities.
Previous and current Community Moderators have managed their respective communities for the betterment of Vinglers' experience. They have also communicated actively with Vinglers, collected ideas and opinions, and delivered them to the Vingle team to help the service improve.
* Elected Moderators will
- Have their usernames officially displayed at the top of each Community page.
- Have the ability to feature two awesome collections in their Communities as the "Moderator’s Pick!”
- Have name and contribution proudly commemorated in the Community History section.
- Have the ability to elect up to six Vinglers to become Community Support. They will aid the growth of their respective communities. Each supporter will be given a title by the Moderator that promotes them.
- Have ability to make a card a “Sticky Card” within their Community. This card will be prioritized to the Community feed.
- Have ability to remove irrelevant cards from their Community.
- Passionately active in their Community
- Persistently seeks to interact with Vinglers in their Community
- Possesses uncanny insight in all aspects of their Community
- Has not received a warning due to improper Vingle behavior
* Application Process
- Application period : 17th March - 26th March
- Announcement : 29th March
- Moderators Period : 1st April - 30th June (3 months)
- Number of individuals: One person per Community
- It is also possible to apply to be a Moderator for a community you have already served in as an Moderator.
- You may apply for more than one community, but can only be given one community to moderate.
In order to continuously upgrade the Moderator System for the benefit of all Vinglers, we would like to encourage you all to give us as much feedback as possible. (http://www.vingle.net/posts/191142)