Have you ever heard a Kdrama character say a phrase so often that it gradually becomes a part of your vocabulary? Here are 10 of the phrases that never left me, even post-drama.
1. "Get Lost!" - Joong Won from Master's Sun
The whole line plus hand gesture is PRICELESS! Makes even the most intense moments softer :3
2. "I OVERCAME it!" - Dok Go Jin from The Greatest Love
Any moment that includes this phrase makes it a funny one. Oh, and don't forget the hand gesture..."Gu Bong!"
3. "A. Piece. Of. Poop." - Maestro Kang from Beethoven Virus
Obviously, it seemed as if he wasn't doing it for the sake of laughs (most times it seemed to hurt the viewer more than the character), but he is SO fun to re-enact, seriously!
4. "Go Mi Nam" - Hwang Tae-Kyung from You're Beautiful
No one can forget how he calls her everytime, even up to the point where WE find ourselves answering him:
5. "Is this the best you can do? Are you sure?" - Kim Joo Won from Secret Garden
Who could forget this line which Joo Won said ALL THE TIME? Many even say that it's almost a trademark of his...either way, it's still funny but also catchy to repeat.