For all Rum fans, you will LOVE this Blueberry Mojito, it's always a way to change the flavors in the Mojito according to your personal taste in fruit.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, plus extra for garnish
- 4 oz clear rum
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- juice of 2 limes
- 6 oz club soda
1) In a food processor or blender, puree blueberries until smooth. Set aside.
2) Add mint leaves and sugar to a cocktail shaker. Use a muddler (or the end of a wooden spoon) to muddle the mint and sugar. Add the lime juice, rum and pureed blueberries: shake vigorously.
3) Pour ice and club soda into two tall glasses and then pour in rum mixture. Gently stir. Garnish with a lime wedge, extra blueberries and a sprig of mint. Serve immediately.