Who Was The First Kpop Group You Listened To?
So.. Who was the first group to make your heart race and got you obsessed with Kpop?
When I was young, I listened to bands like 1TYM, Chakra, Fin.K.L, H.O.T, GOD, Sechs Kies, S.E.S, and Shinhwa. I only listened to it because it was just playing there and I'm too young and short to change it to something else (plus my grandma liked it). Even though I listened to those 1st generation groups, what really blew my mind and sucked me in were groups like Big Bang, Super Junior, 2ne1, FT ISLAND, SNSD, and others. I didn't only listened to groups when I was young, I listened to a lot of ballads and trots because my family really enjoys music. But then Kpop got super popular and I got kinda curious on people's first ever Kpop group. So if you guys have time, feel free answer some of these questions down below. (or if you have any questions, comment them down below).
• Who was the first group you listened to?
• What song sucked you into Kpop?
• Who is your ultimate group?
• When did you first start listening to kpop?
• If you can have a ... <insert scenes> (for ex. sleepover, lunch, concert, and etc) with any groups, who would it be?
• Who are your current obsessions right now?
⊂((・▽・))⊃ Thank you guys so so much for reading!