Baked foods are better for the skin and body. Get your Omega-3s with this healthy salmon recipe!
2 lbs salmon
1/2 cup Enzo Olive Oil
2 tbsp fresh basil (chopped)
2 tbsp fresh rosemary (chopped)
2 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
3 large lemons
3 cloves garlic (minced)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1) Add the olive oil to a small mixing bowl.
2) Chop the fresh herbs and add to the olive oil.
3) Zest two of the lemons into the olive oil herb mixture.
4) Add the minced garlic.
5) Squeeze in the juice of the two lemons and whisk well.
6) Place the salmon skin side down in a shallow baking dish.
7) Top with the lemon herb mixture.
8) Thinly slice the additional lemon and place on top of each piece of salmon.
9) Cover with foil and place in the refrigerator for an hour to marinate.
10) Remove from the refrigerator and cook at 400° for 30 minutes.