Recently, two Vinglers got rad Kpop tattoos and reignited my interest in getting one of my own :)
Throughout my search I found some ideas and while I'm not interested in any of these exactly, I do think they're really cool and a little subtle (like, if you weren't a Kpop fan you'd probably have no idea...
1. I really, Really love Tao's symbol (the hourglass) and would love to get something like that for a member I really admire :) I think I'd leave off the EXO part just to make it that much more sneaky lol but I think both of these are gorgeous!
2. While the original artwork is French, this tattoo is inspired by GD's tattoo of the same crown. I am a sucker for small tattoos and I still think Big Bang fans would recognize it for what it is hahaha
3. At first I thought the tattoo artist message up a little with the hangul, but then I realised the squeezed an extra message in there. The Never Give Up is linked to BAP and I think its really beautiful and a good message to see every day!
4. This is a HUUUUGE tattoo so I would never get it LOL but I think its absolutely gorgeous. I also think that, even though it says the name in huge letters, people wouldn't assume its related to kpop haha. This is a seriously gorgeous piece though and whoever's shoulder that is is a lucky person!
5. Okay, so this is technically a temporary tattoo, but omg I think this is the one out of the 5 that I would really get. They are the Wings circle art and I think they're so pretty! I might not get it on my wrist, but I love the small size and how simple they are :)