Apple Car Set to Launch in 2019
In a recent report by the Wall Street Journal, it revealed that Apple has a special project in the works: a car. Though the car is not going to be called the iCar (the project has been dubbed “Titan”), it sure is going to have a lot of cool tech features.
Barely any of the details have been release, and all images of the car have just been concepts and speculation. But we can only expect the coolest car, right? What we know:
1. The hired the coolest people to get the job done.
The project is under the leadership of Steve Zadesky, a former Ford employee that also helped build the first iPod. They also hired Doug Betts, an automotive executive from Fiat Chrysler to work on the project.
2. It’s going to be an electric car.
What we really want:
1. Cool design. Apple is the master of simplicity and cool. This car probably will only come in white and black at first right?
2. Something that isn’t hackable. Did you know that some cars are already able to hack? We already get in accidents, so let’s make sure that we don’t get in any crashes caused by outside sources. Cool.
3. Siri to the max
“Siri, please play some more Cold Play. Siri, make sure my seat is at my preference. Siri, parallel park for me."
4. Cup holders. Because...duh