We are sure that you must have heard about the various health benefits of green tea. But have you heard of the benefits of green tea ? Yes, green tea is excellent for you if you are concerned about your extrinsic beauty. Several studies conducted on the benefits of green tea for skin indicate that regular consumption of green tea may help in getting a very glowing and soft skin as it would eradicate toxins from the body by replacing it with healthy minerals and vitamins. Other than healthy skin, it may also help promote healthy hair by consuming green tea on a regular basis. So let us find out how drinking green tea for skin health can be good for you-
The amount of antioxidant present in green work in a wonderful way by removing all harmful oxidants in the body. Normally the dust and pollutants entering into our skin can take the form of free radicals and can give rise to a variety of diseases. Studies indicate that green tea can help to easily remove such unwanted antioxidants from the skin. Lately, green tea and its many benefits have been greatly documented everywhere. Many wellness and fitness journals have portrayed green tea extract as a superfood for attaining good health. Now, the distinctive benefits of green tea for skin have been gaining wide popularity. Thus, green can tea can work wonder for skin and hair and it is believed by many that most skin and hair related issues can be resolved by adding a cup of green tea to one’s regular dietary routine. The following are some of the most effective beauty remedies of green tea.
• Green tea is loaded with antioxidants which can really help in the skin renewal process. This means that the skin can look younger and healthier than before. Green may also help reverse the expression lines, wrinkles and help to make dark circles disappear.
• It may help fights acne and frequent breaks outs which are due to the toxins stored beneath the skin. It is believed that by consuming green tea, the epidermis layer can be rid of all the unwanted toxins. This means that as the toxins are flushed out, acne can be cured, thereby making it possible to attain a flawless and youthful skin.
• Studies suggest that drinking and applying green tea extracts on the skin can protect it from the harmful ultraviolet rays. It also helps in prevent tanning. •
• Once the toxins and impurities are flushed out of the skin due to consumption of green tea, it is believed that the skin will appear brighter and lighter.
• Studies suggest that green tea may also help prevent skin cancer. Since green tea is packed with loads of antioxidants, it can help in combating cancer. Studies already suggest that green tea is effective in protecting the skin from Ultra violet rays that result in melanoma or maybe skin cancers.
• We all know that consumption of green tea can help in speeding up the metabolic process and also remedies digestion issues. This means that the food is digested faster and better. Thus green tea can also help in attaining a slim and healthy figure.
• Today, due to pollution as well as the presence of harmful chemicals in products, hair loss is a serious problem. Many believe that green tea can help improve hair health if it is consumed as part of the daily dietary routine. Green tea extracts can strengthen the roots of hairs and stimulates hair follicles to grow. One can even try applying green tea extract on the hair which may also solve the condition of pre-mature greying.