Hello Fellow Stray Kids stans! It's Melissa with my other member introduction. I will be supporting Lee Felix. Let's get to know him better.
Stage Name: Felix (필릭스)
Birth Name: Lee Felix (이필릭스)
Korean Name: Lee Yong-bok (이용복)
Position: Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer
Birthday: September 15, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Blood Type: AB
– His parents are Korean, but he was born in Sydney, Australia.
– He has one older sister and one younger sister.
– His nicknames (according to his members): Bbijikseu, Bbajikseu, Bbujikseu, and Jikseu.
– He can speak English.
– His hobbies are listening to music, dancing, shopping, traveling, and beatboxing.
– He thinks his charming point is his freckles.
– His favorite seasons are autumn and winter.
– His favorite sport is soccer.
– His role model is BIGBANG‘s G-Dragon.
– His favorite overseas artist is Ariana Grande.
– He can’t eat super spicy food.
– He can imitate the mosquito sound.
– He likes talking over the phone rather than texting.
– He thinks that learning Korean is hard but enjoys learning it.
– He wanted to become a singer because he really likes music.
– Staff said Felix hates being called Yongbok.
– His favorite song is “A Little Braver” by New Empire.
– His habit is biting lips.
– He trained for 1 year.
– He has lived in a dorm for 8 months.
– His role at the dorm is becoming a massage therapist.
– Jisung and Seungmin are his roommates.
– His motto: “Just a little braver~”
– He was eliminated on December 5, episode 8 of Mnet’s Stray Kids, but he was added back at the end of episode
Let's Fall in Love with Felix in 6 minutes or less
Credit videos to owner
Credit source to kprofiles
I don't know why, but Felix reminds me of Jackson from Got7.
Felix is talented in singing, rapping and dancing.
Felix can speak Korean and English.
That is all for Felix introduction. Please join us in Stray Kids Amino. Here is the link to join the fun.
Let's help them grow and become a successful group.
Until next time!
Stray Kids Team
my Vingle Family