Hi all! I hope you are having a good day/night! So, we are starting a team for the lovely b.a.p incase you've missed that, and I am going to be representing my beautiful little bias wrecker, Zelo! This is random, but I tried incredibly hard for weeks to not get into b.a.p when I had first heard of them, because my best friend at the time, was going to see them in Atlanta. I didn't want to get attached to them when I knew that I could have had a chance to see them, literally. They had offered me a ticket and told me to just pay them back as I could. It was a great seat too, but I couldn't have afforded it. Enough about me, you all want Zelo!
Stage name: Zelo (젤로)
Full Name: Choi Jun Hong (최준홍)
Position: Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Maknae
Birthday: October 15, 1996
Zodiac sign: Libra
Height: 189 cm (6’2″)
Weight: 63 kg (139 lbs)
Blood Type: A
– He was born in Mokpo, South Korea.
– He has an older brother.
– Education: Sungdae Middle School, School of Performing Arts Seoul
– He was a trainee for 6 years.
– He wants his fan girls to call him “Oppa” even though he is younger than most of them.
– If B.A.P were a family he’d be the “cute and pure maknae ”.
– His hobbies are listening to music, writing lyrics, skateboarding, beatboxing
– Zelo graduated from SOPA in 2015, he was schoolmates with Joy (Red Velvet), Yerin (GFriend) and Hayoung (APink).
– He likes grey, green, and red.
– He is the closest to Jongup.
– His favorite food is Kimchi.
– He speaks Korean and English.
– Zelo is friends with BTS’s J-Hope. They went to same academy in Gwangju for rap and dance.
– Zelo is also close with Seventeen’s Hoshi. (Celuv iTV ‘I am Celeb’)
– Zelo got a nose piercing in 2016.
– His chores in the dorm is to do the laundry.
– He used to share a room with Daehyun. (Daehyun left the dorm, to live on his own.)
– Update: Zelo also left the dorm. Zelo moved out because he wanted to live with his family.
– Zelo’ s ideal type is a person who’s good at English & have pretty smile.
As usual, the facts are found here on the kpop profiles website.
The one picture with the pink hair I chose for a reason to add into this card. When I had first gotten into kpop, I'm pretty sure that I typed in Woozi with pink hair, and this was one of the pictures that came up, which I obviously now know is Zelo. At the time I hadn't known, and it had been my background on my phone, and my friend had been so excited because she thought I had gotten into bap. Nope, I just thought it was an edited and cool looking picture of Woozi. Whoops.
Baby Warriors Taglist