Within the past few months, Vingle has undergone quite a few changes in how our communities run, including the addition of features like Talk and Q&A! We know many of our older members have been waiting a long time for one particular update, and we’re happy to announce it is here!
Our new community government system is finally ready, with a lot of exciting changes. Be sure to update your app to experience it all!
We’d like to introduce to you, the role of President!
Presidents’ roles and responsibilities will be much greater than our previous Moderators, and they will have a much larger Staff to collaborate with!
The Roles and Rights of Presidents:
- Presidents have access to the Citizen Desk, a system that facilitates content management to check if there is spam/ads, improperly sexual or violent content or irrelevant content among cards that are submitted to your Community. For help, check out the Content Guideline!)
- In the future Presidents will have the ability to create Labels, which can organize content into specific groups. For an example, check out the Labels in Japanese Anime.
- Presidents will make sure the community remains a safe place for all members, by keeping an eye out for disagreements or problems between members.
- In the future Presidents will have the ability to enlist the help of other members for roles such as Editor in Chief, Whiz, Host, and more! We will fully explain these roles when they are introduced :)
- The first President of a community will be known as a Pioneer to mark their achievement!
If you would like to run for President of a Vingle community, please fill out this form
Further positions that will support the president and the community will be introduced, so please look forward to having lots of opportunities to participate!
For the Vinglers who kept up the responsibilities of Moderators all this time, your hard work has not gone unnoticed! You’re the reason why Vingle communities are such a positive place that continues to grow.