15 Times Choi Young Do gave us second male lead syndrome
Ever since the first episode of Heirs (okay, the first promotional poster of Heirs), it's been pretty obvious that Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang were headed for romance. Choi Young Do (played by Kim Woo Bin) never even really had a chance, but his charismatic role has still left many fans of the show with a serious case of second male lead syndrome. Until Young Do gets a spin-off series or Woo Bin plays the lead in a new series, these fans are left sighing over poor Young Do and his failed first love. Even if you're a fan of the Eun Sang-Tan pairing, it's hard not to feel a little sorry for this major bad-boy-turned-sad-boy! Here are 14 moments in the show where Young Do gave us a case of second male lead syndrome:
1. That time he worked his eyebrow magic
One goes up, one goes down--it's like he has a puppeteer working those things!
2. That time he winked and all of our ovaries exploded
3. That time he pulled off these glasses and no one questioned him
4. That time we really, really wished we could catch a ride on his motorcycle
5. That time he just wanted a friend
WE VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!
6. That time he thought about the big picture
7. All those times he just wanted to feed the woman he loves