OLD SONGS WILL CATCH YOUR EARS
I love music. Yes, I do. That's all. My friends say songs that you hear define your age; for me it is more to era. My friends are about 10-15 years older than me, but I'm more to the songs that they hear in 80's or 90's than to the songs that my friends who are 10 years younger than me (read Katty Perry, Jessie J, Nicky Minaj,etc). Even, that 70's songs or less still catch my heart.
My friends who are younger than me laugh at me when I play these songs or even know what the lyrics are and how to sing it. They will put me in the same taste with their parents'. It is fine and I don't mind. Why do I have to? These songs are everlasting. I will remember how my dad played the songs everytime we were in the car in our way to some place and we sang, my dad,my mom,and I. Everytime we were together he always played songs. Yes, he loved music as well.
I have these 10 songs that are always in my mind. Of course I still have hundreds,but I just give us 10 songs that may take you back to a moment that probably the moment when you dated your wife or husband. A moment when you broke up with your lover, or maybe a moment like mine when you were just this 4,5,or 6 year little kid who loved the songs because your parents loved them. Here they are:
1. I'll remember you by Atlantic Starr
2. I don't have the heart to hurt you by James Ingram
3. Hard to say I'm sorry by Chicago
4. Just the way you are by Billy Joel
5. If you leave me now by Chicago
6. Till I find you again by Richard Marx
7. After all by Al Jarreau
8. After the love has gone by Earth, Wind,and Fire
9. Why goodbye by Peabo Bryson
10. Stuck on you by Lionel Richie
Let's listen to them and tell me what do you feel?