Defence Housing Authority is one of the oldest and most successful developers in Pakistan. DHA Lahore, DHA Karachi, and DHA Islamabad are their initial projects. After the success of these projects, the authority felt the need expand their projects in other cities as well, and so they launched projects in Gujranwala, Multan, Bahawalpur and later in Peshawar.
With an escalation of 100.45% in the past 19 years, Peshawar comes in the top six countries among the list of most populous cities of Pakistan. The city currently inhabits 3.4 Million People and a total of 3 Crore population in the province of KPK, meaning Peshawar being the real estate investment hub of KPK and so a decision was made to launch DHAP in the area.
Defence Housing Authority Peshawar (DHAP) started off as an idea that after a due process of negotiations, documentation and attaining the land, turned into its formation in 2009 under the act of DHAP. Also, since most of the army officers belong to KPK, the formation of DHAP means that they will be given plots in it.
Residential/ Commercial Properties in DHA Peshawar are planned to be affordable yet luxurious. The idea behind these properties is to establish an international level of infrastructure for people in the most environment-friendly region of Pakistan. Unlike other colonies in Pakistan, the quality of Properties in DHAP will be good.
A few notable features in DHAP:
● Promises to provide state-of-the-art facilities and a luxurious contemporary lifestyle.
● Affordable superclass infrastructures and economic prices.
● Provides essential facilities i.e. Health, Education & Entertainment
● It gives an opportunity for a long-lasting investment.
● Modern urban communities will be developed.
● Located at a prime location, on Nasir Bagh Road.
● Eco-friendly developments.
● Well connected to the major areas of the city via Expressway and Motorway.
The location of DHA Peshawar is one of the best locations girdled by major societies. It is situated on Nasir Bagh Road, neighboring Askari VI Peshawar and other societies like Hafiz Town. The location was decided after thorough research on most searched areas in Peshawar for and this location topped the list. Phase 1 of DHAP is expected to complete by the end of the year 2019 yet many people claim 2020 to be the approximate time.
Why you should invest in DHA Peshawar?
Investing in Houses in DHA Peshawar or any other property in it would be beneficial for many different reasons for you. As stated above, Peshawar is the real estate hub and the sixth most populous city of Pakistan and hence the potential buyers it will attract towards your property would be countless. Investing in it would be profitable for the 3 Crore population would be awaiting the project to be completed so they can start buying a modern way of living for themselves. It will attract a high degree of demands towards itself once it gets completed and with an increase in demand, the value gets doubled. The property you bought would surely earn you twice times more than you invested in it.
Moreover, the complete version of it would harbor the best standards of living with a perfect view. Whether a potential buyer yourself or just an investor after the installation of the below-mentioned structures, it will surely increase the value of this project.
● Schools in each sector,
● Mosques in each sector,
● Minimart and Purified Water Supply system.
● Separate Sectors are being provided for 1 Kanal plot sizes.
● Separate Grid Station for quality Electricity.
● 12 feet high-security wall surrounding the whole area.
● Independent link from Motorway.
● Two large water Canals and Two seasonal Sewage Nalas.
● Lush greens parks and peaceful picnic spots equally situated in all sectors.
● Hospitals and University.
● 5 Star Hotels
● Sky Scrapers of Big Brands.
● Modern Farmhouses.
● Golf course.
● Most Modern Traffic plan
So, consult a property dealer for the Real Estate in DHA Peshawar now. Also, beware of the fake real estate agents or investors as DHAP also issued a caution against them. Only book your property through credible real estate dealers like JagahOnline.