I made this with a friend over the Christmas holiday. Its a very simple no bake recipe and idiot proof, you simply can't go wrong!!!
1 pack of Oreo cookies
1 pack of Philadelphia cream cheese or any brand you prefer
2 milk chocolate candy coated bars,
1 white chocolate candy coated bar
1. Crush the oreo cookies into small fine pieces using a food processor.
2. Combine the crushed oreo's with the cream cheese but make sure its soften and at room temperature.
3. Once thoroughly mixed put it in the fridge to chill for 10 mins.
3. Once chilled, take small portions from the batter and roll them into smalls balls about an inch thick or to your preference. Return to the fridge for another 10 mins to chill.
4. To melt the chocolate bars I placed it in the microwave for about a min. Once melted coat each Oreo balls, then chill it for another 10 mins in the fridge to solidify the chocolate.
5. For the white chocolate I followed the same procedure to melt it but since we didn't have a piping bag we used a zip lock bag and cut a small opening at the bottom in order to decoratively drizzle white chocolate on top of it. Once completed chill the Oreo balls for another 10 mins....
Now you're done and enjoy!!!