• Acquire the Roku connection code from your Television screen
• Submit the code in the Roku.com web page text field found on Roku's Website using a tablet or Payment Information Request.
• Choose the platforms you want. Finally, you are content streaming done.
• Carry out a voice search through your mobile phones either by using iOS or Android
• You can also use the search button on the Remote if you have the brand new Roku Ultra
• Go on to Relax with your new device
• Based on which Roku player you have selected, Roku will display HD video material in 720p, 1080p or 4k resolution.
• The first move is to use composite cables or high-speed HDMI cables to link the Roku player to the TV.
• Now, just do your remote job, install batteries on Remote Now, on your TV and Roku Now, you'll need to connect the battery socket to your Roku console and link the power adapter to the main power source.
• You need to choose the input to which your Roku player is connected. If you have tested everything, you should turn on the television and continue the setup portion of the program
• Then finally you will receive the Roku activation code
Connect to the Internet
• If you choose a wireless network you want to connect your Roku device to, it could be wired or wireless.
• Type the network password and sign in
• Nevertheless, make sure that the network to which you are linking your Roku should be the same as your device and/or mobile
If you have more queries in setting up the Roku com link activate code, call the technical support to resolve your problems to relieve all your issues