Brazil is home to world-famous tourist spot cities like Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo. It also seats the Christ the Redeemer monument, which is one among the new seven wonders of the world. As a result of these, tourist flow into Brazil will be active throughout the year. Brazil has limited taxi services. The demand in this market is huge and ready to be exploited. Starting an on-demand taxi service in Brazil can be highly profitable. The essential information and guidelines before entering this venture are discussed here,
Essential Information before development
The government’s rules and regulations are to be read thoroughly and systematically to start a taxi business in Brazil. They are,
- According to the International Finance operation, it takes 130 days to initiate a new business in Brazil.
- The legalization and registration of business costs around $900 approximately.
- Sociedade Limitada is a commonly used business enterprise type. The business owner can select other registration models too.
- Determining Visa requirements beforehand to the business owner, as well as the staff members, can ensure a seamless workflow.
The Registration process:
The steps involved during registration is as follows,
- Ensure the availability of your company’s name with the JUCESP organization in Sao Paulo.
- Once the registration fee is paid, two forms, one from the National Register of Legal Entities and the other from The Register of Enterprises, are to be submitted to the JUCESP organization.
- A CNPJ certificate is required to be present to the Institute of Social security.
Enroll through ICMS as well as Sao Paulo’s government website for becoming a municipal taxpayer.
- After a gap of 30 days, apply for operation permit to the concerned registry, Taxa de Fiscalização de Estabelecimentos.
- Register new employees for the company to a social integration program, which adds employees to the National workers’ database.
- An employment fund at a bank can be set up by notifying the ministry of Labor Charges.
Development of the on-demand taxi services app:
An Uber clone app would be ideal for tourists as well as working professionals in Brazil. People expect user-friendly features in the app. The app must greatly benefit people who are visiting or working in Brazil.
If you are looking for customized Uber clone app, Appdupe can provide you the same. This highly profitable venture is looking for business owners to invest in!
The essential features of the app are listed here.
- Real-time tracking
- Vehicle selection
- In-app chat facilities
- Ride cancellation
- Ride scheduling
- Ratings and Reviews
- Fare and time estimator
- 24x7 support facilities
- Trip sharing
Advanced Features of the App
In addition to the essential features, certain advanced features can attract people towards the app. They are,
People in Brazil may prefer Portuguese to English. But Tourists from all across the world may not be well acquainted with the language. Hence a multi-lingual support system is highly essential. The app becomes reliable to the users only when Users find it easily accessible.
Taxi booking based on gender
Users can find it convenient if taxi booking is made based on gender. Female riders are more pleased to have a female driver. This can be an interesting feature for users.
Taxi booking for physically challenged people
This feature will be of great use to people who are differently-abled. Vehicles designed to meet the requirements of the physically challenged people can increase the productivity of the business.
The credibility of the app increases manifold once the user finds the features appealing. Proper planning and management of resources can help this business venture thrive in the market. Brazil is an excellent place to do a taxi business.