Roku device activation steps are here for your reference. Check if the device setup manual is provided with the package, if yes read and understand the Roku activation guidelines
· As the initial step, choose the best and compatible gadget
· Switch the device ON
· You can choose the required settings that include the language, Display
· To connect the device to the network, use the settings > Network
· Click on the option, wireless and provide the network credentials
· Login to the Roku account
· Now the very next step is to collect the Roku com link enter code
· After finding this code, move to the page, Roku.com/link
· Provide the activation code in the required space that appear
· Now, Activation process completed.
How to activate Roku channels?
To add and activate Roku channels, follow the steps below
· Sign in to the Roku account
· Visit the channel store
· Search to find the channel
· Select and add the channel to your device account
· Collect the channel activation code and then visit the activation page
· You can log in with the channel account or TV provider account, if required
How to get rid of Roku activation issues?
Below are the guidelines to fix Activation errors
· Roku.com/link, this is the page to activate your device. It’s not recommended not to visit any other page to activate your device
· Device restart can help to get rid of the frequent Roku error codes
· If it’s a network issue, switch to a connection that offers better speed
What are the common Roku error codes?
Do not get panic, if you receive these error codes on your screen
· Roku error codes 009, 012, 014, 001 and 003
Each of these errors denote a different issue and all you can do is to analyze the reason and the cause of the error
For more updates, visit our website portal or dial the customer support number @ +1-844-710-6060.