Entry Level Cloud Architect jobs hiring in New York. Browse Entry Level Cloud Architect jobs and apply online at Jobrino. Search Entry Level Cloud Architect jobs to find your next job in New York.
Cloud Architect Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and expertise for our client project delivery teams.
- Conduct technical discovery and assessment, gather business and technical requirements, architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements using a well architected framework methodology.
- Communicate proposed architectures with internal and client technical teams.
- Be a technology evangelist and educate prospects and customers on the cloud solution that makes the most sense for their business and technology requirements.
- Collaborate in the creation of technical collateral (blog posts, whitepapers, etc...) and provide training in your are of expertise.
- Give back to the community by volunteering at technical events, speaking at technical conference, organizing local meetups, and participating in case studies.
- Attend and complete online and onsite training based on assigned training program.
- Write, review, and edit reports, use cases, system documentation.
Also Read: What does a Cloud architect exactly do?
Cloud Architect Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT Management or similar.
- Experience in designing, building, and supporting large-scale and complex IT systems in public cloud.
- Experience with cloud transformation and migration projects.-
- Certifications desired: AWS Solution Architect, Google Professional Cloud Architect, Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert, etc.
- Experience working with Public Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Understanding of containerization & virtualization technologies; e.g Kubernetes, Docker, VMware, Hyper-V
- Understand of configuration management & orchestration tools; e.g. Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform.
- Understanding of DevOps, Infrastructure as code, and security concepts and tools.
- Expertise in networking, compute, storage and OS fundamentals.
- Experience with network and system administration (Windows/Linux, Database), open source technologies, scripting languages or web application development is a plus.
Apply Now: Entry Level Cloud Architect Jobs in New York