I love desserts that use citrus. I'l make a lemon batch first, but maybe I'll experiment and use orange for another batch!
2 tbsp Oat Flour
1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
1 tbsp Coconut Flour
5 Tbsp Coconut Oil (room temp)
1 Flax Egg
45 Drops Lemon NuNaturals Liquid Stevia
45 Drops Regular NuNaturals Liquid Stevia
1 tbsp Almond milk or Water
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp poppy seeds (or more if you'd like!)
Pinch of salt (optional)
1. In a bowl, mix together the 3 flours and baking powder until well combined.
2. In a small bowl add the almond milk/water and the stevia drops. Mix.
3. Transfer flour mixture to a blender/food processor/bowl with hand blender and add the coconut oil, salt and flax egg. Pulse until combined.
4. Add the almond milk/stevia mixture. Pulse until combined.
5. Remove batter from blender and place in bowl. Need dough using hands and add poppy seeds.
6. Prepare wax paper/parchment paper, roll dough into a big ball, then form into a log.
7. Wrap wax paper around "log" to hold it's shape and place into the fridge to chill for about 30-45 minutes.
8. After 30-45 mins, dough should have hardened. Remove from fridge and slice into 1/4-1/2 inch slices, placing on a greased baking pan.
9. Bake for 15-18 minutes at 350 Degrees. Until edges are just starting to brown.