How Do I Recover My Paypal Account Password?
Paypal is one of the top-notch online payment platforms used by millions of users across the world on multiple devices including phone and computer. Paypal proffers amazing and secure payment features that users can enjoy when using. But sometimes lots of technical issues are also faced by the users while using their Paypal account and password forgetting is very common among those. Users forget their password due to plenty of reasons but there are many ways provided by Paypal for the account recovery that one can use to get back to their account.
How to Recover Paypal Account?
Has someone hacked your Paypal account password? Or you have forgotten the password of your account? Then you can simply recover your account and access it back. The process of account recovery is quite easy and you can get back to it after recovering. But if you don’t know about the Paypal change password or recovery process, then you should know before performing the account recovery process.
Steps to recover Paypal account password:
· First of all, you need to visit the official log in page of Paypal from your browser in your preferred device.
· Now you can click on the link Having trouble logging in?.
· Enter the email address you use to login to your Paypal account and then click on the Next tab.
· Now you will be asked how you want to recover your passwords such as phone number, email, and security question.
· Select the account recovery method and then click on Next.
· After that, you can simply get a verification code on your selected method and then enter it into the given box.
· Now you can simply enter the new password for your Paypal account and then you can confirm the password after re-entering it.
After following the above-described steps, the Paypal change password process can also be performed along with the account recovery