Kentucky Fried Chicken...what do you go there for?
Chicken?? OF COURSE NOT.. it's all about the creamy, crunchy coleslaw that brightens up your entire meal.
Hey, lettuce makes eating all of that fried chicken and mashed potatoes a lot healthier, right? :P
Here's a copycat recipe that is so simple to make at home!
8 cups finely diced cabbage (about 1 head)
1/4 cup diced carrot
2 tablespoons minced onions
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup buttermilk
1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Finely dice carrots and cabbage
2. Pour cabbage and carrot mixture into large bowl and stir in minced onions.
3. Using a regular blade on a food processor, process remaining ingredients until smooth.
4. Pour over vegetable mixture and mix thoroughly.
5. Cover bowl and refrigerate several hours or overnight before serving.