When did you last brainstorm a beautification idea for your garden? Garden designing as we know it, is a strategic practice of ensuring vegetative growth so that the overall aesthetics could be maintained. Whether homes, commercial spaces or parks, the scope and challenges of garden designing go beyond routine gardening. And to include tree surgery isn’t incorrect at all.
A finest team of tree surgeons in Edinburgh, help you not only with space aesthetics but also highly critical tasks as per the change in season. Moreover, the artificial construction of structures, pathways and water bodies is all included in the suite of services.
However, trees, can be extremely dangerous in domestic setups like these and thus must be taken care of with utmost detailing. Given the close proximity of the residential areas, tree surgeons are of great importance in garden designing and that’s exactly what we’ll be highlighting here.
Tree Surgery for gardens isn’t as simple as it sounds. The task is immensely technical and may include the following –
· Performing corrective cuts to avoid tree tipping or breakage
· Removing cross branches, branches in contact with power lines, parts of buildings such as windows etc.
· Removing dead branches to avoid fatal accidents
· Removing infected branches and mistletoe
· Shaping tree crowns, planting new trees and transplanting
Stump Grinding is the process of removing tree trunks, stumps and other portions with perfection so that the area could be used for other purposes. As a critical process, certain technical procedures are used so that the job is done with perfection and minimal damage to the surface.
Milling, for example, is a process of removing the tree trunks right after cutting. Using certain milling machines, grinding can be performed for a better maintenance of garden areas. After the process, a new tree could be planted, new grass could be sowed etc.
Grubbing on the other hand, is the process of removing the top portion of the tree trunk. This is done when the lower part of the trunk is used as a part of garden aesthetics. For example, using tree trunks for public sitting! The process may also involve manual work using axes and other tools.
Landscaping – Hard & Soft
Since landscaping is an essential function in gardening, we help our customers with all related services in houses, farmhouses, commercial complexes, housing societies, public parks etc. The services are brodly classified into -
Hard - Managing construction materials that are used to enhance the look of the garden by design.
· Construction of cascades, streams, ponds and other small scale water bodies
· Rock gardens, stone mosaics, driveways, walk pathways, jogging tracks, benches etc.
Soft – This one’s includes those vegetative materials that contribute towards the green belt aesthetics. These include –
· Pruning shrubs and cutting hedges
· Lawn design, lawn mowing, creation and restoration
· Maintaining the hydrating unit system
· Protecting vegetation growth using fertilization techniques
Garden beauty could only prosper if sufficient safety measures are taken. And that’s why tree surgeons are important here. Are you looking for professionals for tree maintenance in Edinburgh? Then look no more. We are just a ping away.