Most Business owners look forward to automate their business to lessen the amount of time spend on paperwork.
Business automation involves complex hardware & software implementation. This should also supports reducing costs, monitoring all operations, controlling interactions with customers and giving a quick response.
Most companies opt for Salesforce as it helps in streamlining business operations. Salesforce is a cloud-based platform which is not only a CRM solution but an all-in-one solution which offers sales management, customer service, marketing automation and partner relationship management.
According to recent statistics Salesforce has more than 150,000 clients worldwide.
Here, we will speak about Salesforce pros and cons and uncover its dazzling popularity.
1. Cloud-based - Cloud based CRM solution which provides the flexibility to work anytime, anyplace and anywhere.
2. Quickstart - Salesforce helps businesses to start immediately after registration. The real-time access to data helps in boosting business efficiency and minimizing response time.
3. Huge Ecosystem - Salesforce is not just a CRM but a huge and powerful machine that carries out multiple things like marketing automation, social channel monitoring, application development, iot and more.
4. Perfect Match - Salesforce CRM runs everywhere seamlessly. It can increase productivity and work quality.
5. Salesforce Mobile - Easy android and iOS salesforce app to maintain & access your data.
6. Integrations - Salesforce Integration with third-party services helps deliver amazing customer service, increase agent productivity, create single-point access for users and automate data synchronization.
7. Painless Customization - You can easily customise and align your business processes with your goals is the key to extracting the highest value.
8. Productive Management - You can get a clear-cut picture of your staff & improve their performance.
9. Training Costs Reduction - A user-friendly interface makes the learning process much easier and faster than the competition.
10. Complete CRM Package: Salesforce includes a great variety of CRM categories such as Sales, Marketing, Service, Analytics, Commerce, Engagement, Platform, Integration, Industries, Communities, Enablement and Collaboration.
1. Pricing - The complete CRM package cost a lot per user monthly basis. To overcome this barrier there are special small business solutions.
2. Powerful system - The complexity of this powerful system doesn’t allow users to fully utilise this model.
3. Updates - The renewal of interface changes the navigation so the adaptation of the interface make user confuse. But the ease of work and its user-friendly experience are worth the results.
4. Technical Support - The technical support of salesforce is troublesome. It takes days to reach out to the team and get you queries cleared.
5. Reporting - The reporting of salesforce CRM is tricky. To fish out good amount of information can take a longer while.
Speaking about Salesforce pros and cons, the popularity of Salesforce doesn’t lie in marketing strategy, main reason is people trust it.
Salesforce make business and fulfilling their business needs even after five years down the road. The advantage of Salesforce is that it provides enhanced performance with revenue.
Like any other product even Salesforce comes along with some drawback amongst which pricing is one of it.
If you feel Salesforce can fulfil your business needs then you can contact us at Digiture.com. Our specialists will contact us for a detailed consultation.
#salesforce #salesforcecrm #crm #salesforceintegration