The License Plate Recognition systems is based on optical character recognition technology. The usefulness of the system lies in the fact that the system is used by law enforcement agencies to detect and identify if a number is authentic or not. The registration details of the number plate can be also be obtained while the system also finds enhanced usage in keeping a track of the current traffic situation.
The technology is commonly also called the Automatic number plate recognition or ANPR technology.
Uses of the License Plate Recognition systems
1. Helps the law enforcing agencies like the Police Department in better management of traffic.
2. Facility management officials use the system to a great extent in managing cars in parking areas.
3. The agency also uses the system to track cars involved in accidents and theft cases.
4. The system is a great help when fighting legal cases.
The best software comes with plenty of add-on features. A credible system is compatible with all kinds of systems and all types of data. Whether there are color-coded license plates or plates containing characters from Foreign languages like Arabic and Latin, it can all be read easily by the system.
How does the License Plate Recognition systems help in automating the car parking zones?
The parking area is equipped with smart sensors that are installed beneath the ground surface. Every time a car gets parked in an area, the sensors can detect the car and also keep a note of the period for which the car is parked in the area. The data recorded is updated in a central server system where the software can record all the information.
Electric gates are one of the best ways to improve the security of a gated place. For buying and installing electric gates in Sydney, care must be taken to choose the right vendor.
Automatic gates do not allow the entrance of unauthorized vehicles or people. They are therefore used at the entrance gates of premises like factories, warehouses, schools, etc. The primary aim is to control the vehicular movement at a premise.
Besides security, the other reasons for the installation of electric gates are:
- The gates are easy to operate. With a single click of a button, the gates can be operated smoothly.
- There are different styles of electric gates to choose from.
- Installation of automated gates not only makes your property look good, but they also help increase the value of the property too.