How simple is this?! These little cookies would go great with a cup of tea or a steaming hot mug of coffee~
"• 1 cup almond flour (or 1 cup whole, blanched almonds chopped, then finely ground in a food processor)
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 2 large eggs, beaten
• 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
• 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 24 to 30 shelled pistachios
PREHEAT OVEN to 400˚F
1. Butter and flour sixteen 3 1/2-inch-long barquettes or 30 mini muffin pan cups.
2. In a bowl, mix the almond powder and sugar. Whisk in the eggs until incorporated, then whisk in the melted butter, followed by the flour. Spoon the batter into the prepared barquette molds or mini muffin cups and decorate with the pistachios. Bake the cakes until golden brown, about 12 to16 minutes. Let cool slightly, then run a knife around each cake and transfer them to a rack to cool."