Pinkberry's frozen yogurt has to be one of the best ones I have ever tried. The froyo is tart, yet not too much. It has a very subtle sweetness that is incorporated into a creamy consistency that is not liquid-like.
Here is a recipe that tastes extremely similar to that of Pinkberry's! All that is required is a few simple ingredients and an ice-cream churning machine :D
- 2 cups plain whole-milk yogurt
- 2 cups plain nonfat or reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- Fresh fruit or other toppings, for garnish
1) Whisk both yogurts, the sugar and corn syrup in a bowl until combined.
2) Pour into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
3) For a soft consistency, serve right out of the ice cream maker. For a firmer texture, transfer the frozen yogurt to a covered container and freeze for up to 2 hours.
4) Serve with assorted toppings.