4 years ago1,000+ Views
I'm sure most dog owners and non-dog owners know that you should never feed a dog chocolate. The oh so decadent chocolate is for humans only :) Chocolate contains methylxanthines (found in cacao seeds) that causes diarrhea, panting, hyperactivity, tremors, abnormal heart rate, seizures, vomiting excessive thirst and urination. There is a higher concentration of methylxanthines in dark chocolate than milk chocolate or white chocolate. Basically, the higher the cacao content the more methylxanthines.
View more comments
@pixiececi :( I'm sorry to hear that. Where did you move to, if you don't mind me asking?
@sjeanyoon i moved to Washington Dc from Ethiopia!! a really long way!! cant even visit!:(
@pixiececi That is Far away :( I think it's about a 15 hour flight right? You must miss Ethiopia... Did you move for school? work?
a dog at my old office at an entire chocolate rabbit once....and was still hungry....strange pup??
@fallingwater more like lucky pup!