Pancakes are delicious, but who has time to individually flip each and every pancake AND be sure to make them come out to be a perfect round shape?? Not me!
These popup pancakes are extremely easy and efficient :D
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- dash salt
1) Preheat oven to 400* and grease your muffin tins
2) Mix all the ingredients in blender.
3) Pour the mix into your greased muffin tins.
4) Bake them for 15 minutes in a 400* oven, or until puffy and golden on top. Use a knife to pop or pry them out, hopefully they were greased well enough and should pop right out. They puffiness will die down as they cool, and they become more like a cup.
5) Top with your choice of toppings! Strawberries, powdered sugar, maple syrup etc! :D