I love the look of these Clay Markers, it's simple, clean and elegant. FYI: Polymore may be plastic, but it is not that sturdy. Handle your markers with care.
-Bakeable polymer clay
1.Roll the polymer clay into 1.25" balls, one ball for each marker.
2.Roll the clay ball into a long coil about 5.5" long.
3. Flatten your coil with your rolling pin to .25" thick.
4. Cut your flattened coil on a bias with the non-serrated edge of your butter knife.
5. Transfer the clay into your baking dish and smooth out any imperfection in the clay.
6. Stamp the desired name of your herbs/plants into the clay.
7. Bake your clay based on the instructions on the package.