Need I say more :P ??
- 1-1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- tomato, slices
- red onion, slices
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2-2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- sliced white bread
1) Make the Chicken Breasts and place them on a cutting board. Cover with plastic wrap and pound with a mallet to a 1/2 inch thickness. They will cook more evenly and it will be easier to chop them into even chunks.
2) HEAVILY season both sides of the chicken with garlic and onion powder. Put the chicken in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring it to a boil and then cover and let simmer till cooked, about 10 minutes. If it finishes cooking earlier then take it out then so it doesn't become rubbery. Take the chicken out and let cool.
3) Chop the celery and the cooled chicken and set in a bowl. In another small bowl put mayo, sugar, pepper, lemon juice together and whisk until well combined.
4) Mix the mayo with the chicken and celery. Take a slice of bread and place a large slice of lettuce, then tomato, then red onion. Top with the chicken salad and another slice. Serve with potato chips and pickle.