Think you have to go all the way to the delis of New York to get a decent Reuben sandwich??
This reuben sandwich recipe retains all of the juices and spices of the best sandwich shop you have ever had!
- 2 lbs. deli-sliced pastrami
- 1 14.5-oz. can sauerkraut
- 1/2 cup thousand island dressing
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- rye bread
- Swiss cheese
1) Place the pastrami, sauerkraut, dressing and beef broth in a slow cooker and toss to combine. Slow cook for 2-4 hours.
2) Serve on toasted rye bread with Swiss cheese.