- 1 box carrot cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Cool Whip
1) Spray a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with nonstick spray.
2) In a mixing bowl, add the cake mix, pudding mix, pineapple, eggs, carrots, water, yogurt, vegetable oil and raisins. Mix on low for about 3 minutes until fully incorporated.
3) Pour the mixture into the slow cooker, and cook on low heat for about 5 hours until fully cooked and set in the middle.
4) When the cake is fully cooked, slice to remove it from the slow cooker, and top with Cool Whip.